and here’s why…
1. She is friggin adorable.
2. She is crate trained. I can say “Mia, kennel!” at any time, and she comes running!
3. She is smart, and highly treat motivated. This makes it so much easier to train a puppy.
4. She has freckles on her ear. Freckles, people!
5. She loves to be loved! She loves to give kisses, and nudges my arm when she wants some attention.
6. She entertains herself. Whether it is with a Nylabone, rope, or ball, she is constantly tossing toys in the air to herself, and then chasing after them!
7. She’s seriously cute!
8. She is great with dogs, and while excited when meeting, she knows how to properly speak dog now, by communicating that she is here to play!
9. She LOVES to go under the bed. Every time my door is opened, she bolts into my room and slides under the bed as if she is making a home run! She also easily gets out, and listens when I say “Mia, let’s go!”
10. She is obsessed with socks! If you know anything about my sweet pibble, you know he has obsessions (red pillow, blankets, food), so I can always love a dog who is passionate about something…that something for Mia, is socks.
Seriously people, why is she not adopted yet?!? She is such a great pup, and will be a fantastic addition to a family! Please share to help network for her, and send any interested people to LastHopeRescueFL@gmail.com…though, they’ll have to be pretty awesome themselves in order to pass my inspection! 😉
Have a great day, friends!